Tuesday, May 10, 2011

blahh

OKAYYY first things first


Prom: it was lots of fun, my date was super nice and fun, but he wasn't super social so tat just made everything more awkward, he was one of those people where you talk to them and they just give you one word answers back, but as the night progressed we got to know each other better. Another fun part of prom was when I took a breathalyzer test!! haha and the police officer who was giving them knew my cousin because she works for the same city as him. So that was fun, I sent her the picture she thought I was funny.

Connor: yeah my friend met Connor. it took her three trips to his "pit" (whatever the hell that is... I think it is just where his team was) but she finally met him. I was right it was super awkward not as awkward as I thought but definitely awkward. whatevs. not my problem lol

Test: my chemistry test! when my teacher handed it back he said the ninja helped but i didn't get any extra points... oh well i still got a B

and that is a day in the life of Miss Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment